used within the organization, this information is not made available to the people outside the organization.
2. The intranet is used within an organization.
3. Intranet only extends within the organization.
4. Collaboration is possible only with the employees of the organization.
5. An intranet is cheap to implement.
6. The intranet is secure than extranet in the sense that the data will only be circulated within the organization.
7. Data sharing with different organizations is not possible.
4. Collaboration with a different organization for joint projects is possible using extranet.
5. The extranet is expensive to implement.
6. The extranet is not as close as intranet which makes is venerable to data leakage as users can hack and access unauthorized data.
7. It is possible to exchange data between different organizations.
Examples of Extranet:
Well, today this much for the Difference Between Intranet And Extranet, if you have any queries about this topic then feel free to add a comment below